PHOENIX ASPHALT SOLUTIONS
When your asphalt is starting to look weathered, it may be time to repair or replace it. Beyond a rough appearance, there are other ways to tell when your asphalt is past its prime. Draining issues, cracks, and potholes are all signs that it’s time to call a professional to address your asphalt.
At One Stop Asphalt, we have been honing our techniques for over 15 years. We offer services including the following and may be able to complete other jobs as well. If you don’t see what you need on the list below, call us for a detailed description of how we can solve your unique problem.
- Crack Filling – We will fill in cracks and small holes to make them less noticeable. More importantly, filling in gashes in the asphalt will prevent water from getting in and making the problem worse.
- Seal Coating – We’ll coat your asphalt with a protective substance to prevent it from being worn down by water, oil, or other elements. Sealing will also reduce slipping on the surface to increase performance. Regularly treating your asphalt is an integral part of helping it last a long time.
- Overlay – This is the least expensive way to rejuvenate your asphalt because getting an overlay doesn’t require the old material to be torn up and removed. This option can only be employed if certain conditions are met, such as if the pre-existing asphalt is still in excellent condition.
- Asphalt Paving – Putting asphalt down is a great way to make a strong, durable surface wherever you need one. For hot climates like Phoenix, AZ, an exceptionally hard asphalt is typically the best solution.
- Grading and Striping – The grading underneath a road or driveway is critical to the overall quality of the finished surface. Proper grading makes for strong asphalt. Striping is the process of applying traffic paint to ensure safe and efficient use of the asphalt surface. Proper grading and striping make for great roads.
- Removal and Replacement – If an asphalt surface is beyond repair, it may need to be torn up, removed, and replaced from scratch. This is a big project, but the results are worth it.
- Fiber reinforced asphalt – Fiber is a material that is used with asphalt so the asphalt will be strong and will last 50% longer than regular asphalt. Fiber is beneficial to use when the asphalt has a lot of alligator cracks. It’s also cheaper to overlay asphalt mixed with fiber instead of removing old asphalt and replacing it with a new one.
Whatever your asphalt needs, One Stop Asphalt has the solution for you. Our years of experience and expertise produce the best results that will leave you thrilled with the job.