WHAT IS OVERLAY?: Asphalt overlays are the least expensive solution to renewing your asphalt surface. Unlike asphalt resurfacing or asphalt replacement, asphalt overlays require no removal of old asphalt.
Below is a list of benefits, requirements, and procedures for asphalt overlays.
• The appearance of new asphalt pavement without the cost associated with complete removal.
• Less down time for completing your project
• Lower cost then asphalt resurfacing or asphalt replacement.
• Existing asphalt pavement needs to be in stable condition with no major repairs needed
• No sub-base (gravel underneath asphalt) replacement needed
• All potholes, alligatored asphalt, and depressions should be repaired prior to installation of the new surface
• Consideration of existing height of concrete, curbs, gutters, storm sewers, and walkways
• Check with village for asphalt overlay requirements and water drainage issues
If you have any questions, fill in the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
11035 N 21st Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85029